Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Absence makes the heart grow fungus

Evening all, been a while, but I'm back after my break, refreshed and ready for another season of thinking up stuff to write about, haha!

So what have I been up to in the meantime?

Well fresh from my best win with the dark eldar, I've decided to start a blood bowl league at my local club, so I've been heavily involved writing a weekly newsletter for the MAD league.

I've also therefore been painting and playing blood bowl extensively, plus doing a bit of work on the value project, and I now have a five man squad of sternguard primed and ready for paint, plus their drop pod is converted and is partly painted.

Finally, with the arrival of the new marine codex I've bitten the bullet and decided to get my raven guard out of their box and onto eBay to allow me to start a new army - which will be revealed in a future post!

Till next time, keep rolling, preferably ones if you're playing against me!