Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Resurrecting necromunda and the joys of stand-up



Hi all, first I have an apology to make for missing yesterday's tactical post, however I was out enjoying Bill Bailey's latest stand up show 'Qualmpeddler' so hopefully you can forgive me.




In the meantime, I've also got stuck into the idea of a necromunda campaign, as a couple of friends of mine (and a couple of their friends too) have shown an interest. It's years since I played this game but I certainly remember really enjoying it last time around. 

With that in mind, I've written a brief backstory to our campaign explaining in particular why all the gangs are so worked up, and will post that up here in due course. I also dug out my box of Necromunda gangers to see what state they were in, i know they've definitely had at least two paint jobs, and my skills have come on a lot since then too. I did have one unpainted mini though, so here he is, I must say I'm really pleased with how it's turned out.