Monday, 28 October 2013

The gang and their watering hole

Hi all, Monday again, it comes round so quickly!

Still, on the bright side that means I can update you all on my painting and construction progress!

This week has again been focused on getting my orlock gang up to scratch for the Fight for Shining Falls necromunda campaign I'm about to join. I'm pleased to report though that painting made a big leap forwards on Friday night, and the gang is closing in on being complete with the exception of one heavy, who needs a bit more construction as it was a fairly significant conversion (by my standards).

I've also begun construction on their preferred place to drink, and 'The Brewery Tap' is taking shape nicely

Brew

Maggot

Crank

Rebel

Butcher

Weasel

Boone

Vulture

And the brewery tap itself