Monday, 18 November 2013

The value project - part 5

Hi all, less quantity for this weeks painting update, but hopefully the quality is pretty good, I've been working on the dreadnought for my bloodstone knights, specifically a Soarta dreadnought (death company to the uninitiated).


I made a few slight alterations to the basic model on assembly, changing the angle of the right arm so that it looks more like it's swinging in a wide arc, and bending the toes of the right foot to look like they're gripping the surface it's standing on.

Without further ado then, here is ancient Nemirul.


And as a bonus, I've also done some more work on my stern guard squad, here is Sergeant Dumitru Macek.


Watch out for more of these guys soon, though painting time may be limited this week.

Till tomorrow, remember, chuck Norris was born with a beard.