Monday, 17 March 2014

Monday update

Morning all, another Monday report eh, they do come round quick don't they!

Fairly brief one today for you though, as last week I didn't get much done besides tidying up my kill team with a last few details (ironically after the event, I then dropped them in the car park so they'll need some repair work before I can use them again).

Apart from that, last week's measly painting efforts were spent giving some love to my bloodstone knights once more (for those of you who don't like red marines, this could be a bad month).

With that in mind, here's the latest work on my favourite named character in the book, Astorath the Grim.


Next on the bench for attention is the sternguard squad and their drop pod, which is coming along nicely.


Also needing brushwork are the Soarta, the Sanguinary Guard, a Tactical Squad and an Assault Squad, pics of progress so far follow.