Monday, 7 April 2014

Monday update

Morning all, I know it's been a few days since my last post, by I've been on leave and other things took over.

Needless to say with two weeks away from the office I was anticipating significant hobby progress, but as ever, things have progressed more slowly than I would like. Still, at least I'm still loving the colour schemes I've chosen!



This week I'll be concentrating on finishing all the little details on this squad, and moving on to the second tactical squad, at the very least I want to get their arms attached by Thursday evening when they're getting used in a game.

Just as a reminder, this is what I've got for these guys so far (finished or almost finished)


I've also managed to get some work done on the Bloodstone Knights, although as my tank brush has finally perished, progress on the land raider has been positively glacial - I definitely need to get myself a red base coat spray! Here are the latest pics.