Tuesday, 27 May 2014

15 hours in a room to get some painting done!

So it feels like it's been a while since my last post, we had a national holiday here in the uk yesterday so I'm a day behind on my post schedule. Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, 7th edition is here! I'll be posting up a few thoughts on that and the game I played on Saturday later, but first how am I getting on with painting the iron fists?

Well, with the European elections last Thursday I was manning a polling station from 7am till 10pm, which gave me plenty of time to dedicate to painting, especially considering we had only 9 voters in the first 6 hours!

So when we last saw progress, I'd put the base coat on the ironclad and was getting finished with the bike riders, plus i'd begun a bit of work on a razorback.

Well I finished off the bike riders first, and here they are in all their glory.

With that complete, and knowing I had a test game of 7th coming up on the Saturday, I concentrated on getting the ironclad together. It needs a final highlight, but is otherwise complete.


Then I lost focus a bit, I worked on the bikes for the riders, started base coats on my sniper scouts, detailed my thunderfire cannon and began work on my aegis line, photos of all of which follow.



So with a carnage game planned on Thursday, I need to get back to work on general stuff, so I'll be hoping to get the bikes finished by then.

Till next time!