Monday, 23 June 2014

Next up on the painting table.

Hi all, it feels like ages since I last posted, though fear not I have been beavering away on hobby projects in my absence.

My centurions are complete (well, all bar one missing missile launcher, which seems to have disappeared into the warp - I'm sure it will turn up eventually).

So without further ado, here are Sergeant Shizuka

Centurion Tsubaki

And Centurion Daisuke

So with them complete, I only need to finish 1 bike squad and a drop pod to have my first 1500 point list finished. Of course I've been distracted, partly by an assault squad, and partly by my secret project.

My next clue then for the secret project is that they are using a white undercoat, which I almost never use these days.

Obviously I can't post pictures of the project, but I can safely say the first two models are built, and paint has been applied to a small section this evening.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow with a tactical post.