Monday, 29 September 2014

Brushes working overtime

Morning all, time to update you all on my painting progress once more, and this week has certainly been an eclectic one!

Above is my original emperors champion model, which is up for sale on eBay to the highest bidder

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/331330742108?nav=SEARCH

With all the dark eldar rumours fizzing around the internet I've decided to unbox the Kabal of the Burning Eye too, with a view to using them on the tabletop once more. My codex is on order and so my raiders need some attention!

I decided that with a new edition I needed a new colour scheme or them, and whilst I was happy with the style, I'm changing up the spot colour (which should also mean the finished models will be fairly quick to update).

Here are some pictures of my painting station at the moment!

This was on Friday, below are some detailed pics of my progress since then.





Hopefully there'll be plenty of progress this week and I'll have some finished models to show you next Monday!