Monday, 16 February 2015

Week 11, month 3, dark eldar blogwars 9 project

Hi all, Monday again? That must mean it's time for me to post up some more pictures then!

For those of you who've been following me for the past couple of months, 11 weeks ago I started on the path to create a 1850pt dark eldar force in time for blogwars 9, a tournament I'm attending in June this year. That meant a pretty strict painting regime for me, which is something I've not historically been very good at, being very much a painting butterfly.

It's been working for me though, and I'm pleased to report that progress has been good so far, as I'm more than 60% of the way there (62% finished, to be exact!).

I've really struggled this past week though, motivation just wasn't there to finish my ravagers, thanks to the sheer amount of fiddly bits there are to paint.

Still, a couple of stubborn evenings saw them finished last night, and here are the results (I'm pleased to say that the result made the effort worthwhile!).

May I present, the Void Runner:

And The Singularity.

This is my coven raider, the scheme an experiment to see if it worked with the rest of my coven force. It does!

Till next time, keep those brushes working overtime!
TBE