Still, over the last week I've made substantial progress now the ravagers are out of the way (though I have to admit, I've been butterflying a bit between units!).
Scourges - these have been my main focus and are now complete!
Grotesques - I've roughed out the basic layers for these guys, so they just need washes and layer highlights applying (plus a few laboratory style additions to two of them)
Reavers - these were mainly intended to be the last part of the month's work and only if I finished other stuff, so there's only the base layers done so far
Warriors - I had intended to not touch these until next month but felt the urge to do something that constituted obvious visible progress so I basecoated and washed all twenty. I have another ten at home but they don't form part of my blogwars list.
Till next time!