Thursday, 17 December 2015

Hero for a Day update


Hi all - a quick update today for you regarding the event I will be hosting next year - Hero for a Day.

I haven't been able to make much progress recently in developing missions due to my day job interfering in my evenings, and the need to crack on with building and painting my next wave of Tau (due to be finished by the end of January, eek!). 


Rest assured I'll be getting some work done on missions over the Christmas period however and will have a nice bumper post for you all early in the New Year.

In the meantime, I'm due to meet with the Parish Council tonight regarding use of the hall where my normal gaming club meets, so hopefully providing they are amenable I will be able to confirm the venue soon (if not, I'll have to look at other places, which I'd rather avoid).

Look out for a fluff intro soon as well, which I'll be using to set the scene for the games taking place on the day.

Finally, check out my latest poll on the right hand side of the blog - looking at scoring systems.