Sunday, 24 January 2016

THIS IS SPARTA!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

As you may have guessed, this marks the 300th post for the blog - I'm really quite proud of myself, as my hobby butterfly tendencies would ordinarily have led to me dropping it before now. I can only attribute the blog's continued interest for me to the following things:
1. This hobby keeps changing, and I keep buying more stuff to paint to show you.
2. You fine people keep reading it (well, you seem to be at any rate, the viewing figures are making pretty good reading at the moment), and
3. My renewed involvement in the actual game means I keep learning and my personality means that I like to disseminate what knowledge I've accrued (or in other words, I like blabbing my mouth off about stuff I have a vague knowledge and very mean understanding of!)

Here's to the next 300 eh?

Till next time,
TBE