Thursday, 14 July 2016

Hero for a day - more players wanted!


Greetings all,
the blog is likely to get a little quiet in the near future as I prepare for this event, probably limiting itself to hobby updates and event updates for a while. However, Hero for a Day is approaching at a rapid pace, and I'm getting very excited about the event.

I've got 10 tickets sold already, so just another 10 places are available.

So far the online donations stand at £135, so I'd love to be able to get that higher before the actual day, so if you can't make the day, please head over to my donations page here.

The raffle for the even is really starting to look impressive too, with prizes including a Knight Cerastus, Chaplain Grimaldus, a personalised MAD Wargaming hoodie, and Deathwatch: Overkill (amongst other things).

So what are you waiting for - register your interest on the event forum http://heroforaday.proboards.com - tickets are just £10 and include 2 hot breakfast rolls each and a choice of evening meal, plus a few extra goodies I'm picking up along the way.

If you'd like to know more about the event without registering on the forum, please just email me using the blog address at the top of the page. Please feel free to circulate this as wide as you can, and help to make the day a success!

Till next time,
TBE