Friday, 28 October 2016

Finished Dusk Knight Terminators!

Well this is it, they're finally finished! I've spent the last 27 days working my backside off to get my squad of Cataphractii terminators finished, and I've done it with four days to spare (hmm, those four days require me to paint a libby from scratch and finish a drop pod...)

I have to be honest, the first half of this challenge went really well, the second half was much more of a slog (one might say more of a challenge...) and thankfully I had an evening clear last night whilst my wife was out with our kids to get them finished. Even so they still took most of the evening up, all the little highlights and weathering taking far longer than you'd think. And then there's getting the right finish on the white...

So, without further ado, here they are in all their gory glory. I even remembered to take pictures of the various stages of gore so that tutorial will be up on the brotherhood site very soon!

That's it for the wordy bit, here come the pics.

Sergeant Rico

Brother Amaranto

Brother Eberardo

Brother Oscar

Brother Vicente

Brother Fidel

Brother Leonardo

Brother Ramiro

Brother Abelardo

Brother Goito


And some atmospheric group shots.



Till next time,
TBE