Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Blood bowl human team review and tactics


Greetings all - it's safe to say that we live in interesting times at the moment - GW producing a community-inspired FAQ, new rules for old factions thought long-dead, new kits and units for not so old factions neglected for many years, and of course, new versions of old community favourite games, with rumours of epic, battlefleet gothic, the glorious Necromunda, and the most feted of all, Blood Bowl.

To celebrate this heady time, I figured it would be a good idea for me to undertake to provide you with something a little bit special, and as I've been extremely lax of late (ok, all year) with regard to my promised reviews, I figured I'd get back on the wagon with a bang (not sure if that's a good idea, the wheels might fall off) and provide you all with some Blood Bowl team reviews.

I have a simple plan to follow here - I will initially review the two teams in the box, then third in line will be Skaven as the next team to be released, then Dwarves etc sticking to the release pattern that GW adopt.

These reviews will be based on the 'old' rules for the teams, and I'll provide an addendum if anything is changed when the new kits are released (I'd love to think I could keep up with them to collect all the teams, but I'm not holding my breath on that score).

These reviews will appear on the brotherhood blog however, as we are fully intending on bringing you some match reports as part of that project.

So, here's the first one focusing on the human team, with orcs to follow in the next day or so.

Human team review