Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Spotlight on blogging part 7 - Cadia's Creed: Warhammer 40k and the Imperial Guard


Greetings all - we're back with another wonderful blog for you all to check out (if you haven't already).

This week, we're taking a look at the excellent Cadia's Creed.

After a few weeks of really blogs that really focus on one aspect of the hobby, today we look instead at a blog that focuses on all aspects of the hobby, but for a single faction.

I've spent a lot of time over the years looking at this blog, mainly when I was researching capabilities of units for the Bromheads list I was writing, and I was sad when the author seemed to have moved on.

Joy of joys however, the Gathering Storm has reignited the flame within, and we've been getting a post a day for the last week - let's hope is doesn't burn out!

Here's a few of my favourite articles - as ever these tend to be opinion pieces that resonate with my own way of thinking about 40k!

I hate rules lawyers

Thoughts on list tailoring

Why does GW hate sniper rifles?

Having a hobby, a life, and a wife

Till next time,
TBE