Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Spotlight on blogging part 9 - Cascadian Grimdark


Greetings all - so after a week off the spotlight returns!

We have a blog that I discovered a while ago this week, and one where the hook that caused me to follow it was actually a sad story!

Cascadian Grimdark is run by Westrider, someone I see often commenting on various of the other blogs I frequent. It's what I like to call a JOAT blog (Jack of all trades) in that it doesn't have a particular focus on one element of the hobby, but there's something here for everyone to enjoy!

Still, one story in particular made me feel very sorry for the author, and it's why I originally stuck it in my reading list (so I could discover the happy ending!). I'll not spoil the story for you all, save that it's titled: Kytanfall

Plenty of other articles of interest here including hobby pieces, editorials etc, here's a few of my favourites.

Semi official Razorback variant
Taurox conversion kit review
Keeper of Secrets conversion
Magnetising the stormhawk kit
8th edition wishlist
What is competitive?
Kytan reborn

Enjoy - see you next time
TBE