Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Hobby season - short term goal 1 - to done!


Right then people, I've been beavering away with feverish abandon here recently, notwithstanding the weekend's forced removal from my paint station. I'm pleased to say that I can now confirm completion of my first hobby goal for the season, namely 4 vanguard veterans, 5 bolter scouts, 2 plasma cannon devastators and a devastator sergeant with storm bolter. Pics to follow after the jump.
So, first up are the vanguard, which I showed pics of a while back, but here they are again for the sake of completeness.


Next up we have two plasma cannon devastators - why 2? Well they're for a 1000pt patrol list and I only had the points for 2!



Next we have some bolter scouts (there's also a chaplain tucked away in the background but he's not part of the goal).


 Affectionately known as 'Ginge'

'Take 5'


'Rico'


'Just chill-killin'


'Radcjek'


And finally sergeant Adan


So that's goal one complete (and part of 3 actually as I did all the plasma and missile devs together) so I guess you're achingly desperate to see the current progress on goal 2? Go on then, have a sneaky peek.

Till next time,
TBE