- Continue to post at or above 2016 levels, when I achieved 153 blog posts.
March calmed down a little bit for me in the posting stakes, though I still managed 18 posts in the month. The reduction was mainly down to my busy last week however, so a blip it most certainly was and I'm not worried that I've burnt myself out with my posting schedule.
- Reinstate/create some regular features, including Funny Friday, and possibly we'll see a return of 'The Adept' and his take on 40k's particular style.
- Achieve over 20,000 views in at least 1 month of the year, and aim to average over 18,000 views per month.
I dipped just a little bit below my 18,000 average target this month, but that's ok since I smashed it by so much last time. It's also not surprising that the viewing figures dropped a little since I had a quiet week of publishing nothing.
- Continue to promote adsense on the blog, and actually get paid by google!
I finally did it! Just over four years I think it took, but my earnings from Google finally tipped over the magic £60 mark. Now I need to just wait for Google to actually cough up the money! I have my eye on something to spend the cash on too, hopefully you'll all agree it'll be worth it.
- Feature a narrative campaign series of battle reports using the Dusk Knights.
- Promote a more 'feature/spotlight' style of photography post when I finish painting a unit.
- Buy no new 40k miniatures in the first half of the year (excluding those I've already committed to, which comprise a chimera, guardsman squad, and 12-14 genestealers).
- Expand on commission painting services, getting a more formal structure in place.
- Buy the Dwarf Bloodbowl team, including a Deathroller.
- Continue to paint/build 300pts per month on average.
- Complete my first formation for the Genestealer Cult - the First Curse.
- Finish painting 1000pts of Emperor's Children
- Begin the repainting of the Tau, at least 6 units to be complete by the end of the year.
- Begin using an airbrush to increase the speed of my painting.
- Complete building my gaming table/storage space to enable battle reports on the GDB blog.
- Beat Ryan more often than I lose to him.
- Achieve a 60+% win rate with the Dusk Knights.
- Achieve a 50+% win rate with the Obsidian Enclave.
- Get into the playoffs of MAD League 3 Bloodbowl.
- Develop a consistently successful list for use with the Dusk Knights
- Place in the top half of two different tournaments.